It’s that time again (Spring Cleaning) a time when you clean your house out getting rid of too little things (see my article:what to do with your Kids clothes that are too small) and give away things. I myself today am doing the same thing by bagging up my clothes I don’t want anymore or my daughter clothes that are too little and taking them to consignment, giving away some and of items to Goodwill. I don’t have much but what we do we share our blessings with others.
This is the time of year I also look at my bills and see what I can do to make my bills lower. I have personally already saved almost $800 this year by doing this. I am about to do this for my utilities as well. Here are some tips to help you.
1. Take your time this is not a marathon. If it takes you a few days so be it the savings will be worth it.
2. Look at all bills including the cellphone bill companies are paying for you to get out o your contract or would a prepay option it you better.
3. Way the cons and pros of changing what you currently have right now.
4. Check out at least 3 options before deciding to stay with your company.
5. Check with the company you have once you get estimates that may be a better offer alot of times the company will lower your bill to keep you.
**Side note if you are looking for a quote on insurance in Georgia. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org**