Well, Florida and Alabama already have it but coming to Georgia on 3/15 will be digital coupons. This will be a great way to help people save money that don’t have time to cut coupons. Known for its liberal (compared to its competitors) coupon policy. I wanted to make sure that my readers get some questions answers.
Here are some basics you will still need to clip coupons to get the max savings that you are use to( if you are a serious couponer), but this will be great for those that do not have time to couponor need to make a quick run to the store :
- Digital coupons do not double.
- Digital coupons you can only get one.
- Like it competitor
Krogerthe value of the digital coupons tend to be alot less. You will have to hand over your higher value paper coupons before entering in your phone number for the coupons.
Here are some Questions:
What are Digital Coupons?
Do I need to print Digital Coupons?
No. Our coupons are paperless and work automatically when you click to save them to your account and identify yourself at checkout. We do provide you the ability to print your savedcoupons from the “My Coupons” tab for reference.
How does the Publix Digital Coupons program work?
- 10-digit Phone Number (must be unique, will be used as your 10-digit Publix DigitalCoupons account number)
- Email Address (will be used as your Publix Digital Coupons web/mobile login name)
- Zip Code
- Additionally, you will need to accept the program terms of service.
After creating an account, you must complete the following steps to redeem digital coupons:
- Click Digital Coupons – After creating your Publix Digital Coupons account, you can select digital coupons from your computer or web-enabled mobile phone to save them to your account.
- Shop – After selecting your digital coupons, you must purchase the item(s) for which you selected digital coupons.
- Redeem – Enter your unique 10-digit phone number at checkout to identify yourself and purchase the required item(s) for a digital coupon or meet the minimum requirement for a store promotion.
How do I create an account?
You can create an account by visiting www.publix.com/coupons and entering the required information.
How much does it cost to have a Publix Digital Coupons account?
There is no charge to create or use your account.
Can I have more than one user on my Publix Digital Coupons account?
No. Each account may have one registered user, though the account may be used by the entire household, by entering the same customer ID at the PIN pad.
Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before the coupon is available?
No. Clipped coupons are available for use the moment you clip them.
Where can I see the coupons I have saved?
Is there a limit on the number of coupons I can clip?
How do I sign into my Publix Digital Coupons account at checkout?
You can sign into your account at checkout by entering your unique 10-digit phone number into the PIN pad.
How do I know the coupon has been used?
Do coupons expire?
Yes. Expiration dates appear on each coupon.
How do I know when a coupon is going to expire?
How many times can a coupon be used?
Are all products for which there are coupons available at all stores and locations?
While the products for which we have coupons are broadly available, some products may not be available at all stores.
How often will there be new coupons available?
Manufacturers can add new coupons at any time, so check back often.
How can I see new coupons?